Procedure Purchasing property
1. Browse our website and choose a property or properties that interest you.
2. Please inform us in advance for your wish to visit the properties that you have selected. Contact us to discuss and determine the date and time to view the desired objects.
3. Our company will organized the viewing trip. You are required only to meet at a pre-agreed time. The other is our concern.
4. For the viewing trip you need only personal documents and some money, if you wish immediately to pay a deposit for a property.
5 Reservation of property - have to pay a deposit (minimum EUR 2000), which is not refundable. The deposit ensures that the property will be taken off the market.
6. Signing a preliminary agreement - it contains the description of the property, the price, conditions and terms of payment.
7. Company Registration – Foreigners are still not allowed by the Bulgaria Law to own as a physical person a property which comes with land. You can buy such a property in Bulgaria by registering a Bulgarian limited company. The company becomes the owner of the property, and you as an owner of its capital, become an owner of its assets
8. Notary Deed- It is drawn up by the local notary public in the presence of the buyer and the seller. The notary public certifies the deed and registers it with the Registry Agency. This is also noted in the notary deed.
Documents required by the buyer:
- Valid passport
- The declaration of citizenship and civil status under Article 25, paragraph 8 of the Law on Notary.
- Declaration on Article 264 (non overdue tax liabilities)
9. Costs When Buying Property
• The cost of real estate;
• Intermediary company commission;
• Local tax - 2-3 % of the price specified in the deed (the amount of the tax is determined by the municipality in which the property is located)
• Notary fees (depending on the material interest)
• Registration fee - 0.1% of the value of the property
• Payment of registration of the company (for foreigners and foreign legal entities if necessary for the acquisition of real estate)
If you to the profession of buying and selling a Notary, we suggest that you authorize us to represent you at the completion of the transaction.
If you do not have the opportunity to come and complete the buying procedure at the Notary office, we suggest that you authorize us to represent you at the Notary office.